Saful Standard 12V Wireless Wall Light Switch LED Touch Switch 3 gang 3 Way DIY Remote Control Switch for Home Free Shipping
Real Shoot of Our Switches From Our Customers
The receiver specification parameters
Rated voltage : 100V-240VAC
Operating frequency : 50/60Hz
Performance Tolerance : 85-275V(suitable for all countries worldwide voltage standard)
Standby power consumption : line 1 ≤ 0.2W
Load power : 0-600W
Life: more than 10,0000 times
The remote control specification parameters
Battery:1 pcs 23A/12V battery
Standby power consumption: line 1≤ 0.04mW , line 2≤0.08mW, line 3≤ 0.12mW
Remote control distance: 30 meters or less
Spectrum: 433.92 MHz
3 * Receiver
1 * Remote control
1 * User manual
Conditions of Use
Working environment: Operating temperature: 0 degree -45 degree
Relative Humidity: 10% -93% (non-condensing)
1. How can i ensure that the receivers had paired successfully with the remote controller?
Dear friend,you try to Press and hold the button on the receiver for 5 seconds to enter the code mode. The blue light of the receiver flashes. Then you press the panel that cannot be remotely controlled now. The receiver light is off. If the light on the receiver is still lit, it haven't enter the mode of code , if the the receiver light is off. then it has been paired.Press again , the receiver light turns on.
2. Is there any tracking Number for my item?
Yes, we ship every order with their Tracking Number, and you can view the shipment status on the corresponding website.
3. can we customize the picture that we wanted?
Yes,please send the picture that you wanted and before shipping it we will send it for your confirmation.
4. How many receivers can connect the rremote controllers?
One receiver can simutaneously by 15 remote control.One remote control can control the distance of the remote control’s any number of receivers.
5. Why the remote control and the receiver can not pair the code?
(1) Check whether the receiver is successfully installed and has power or not. (touching
switch manually control load switch via the buttons on the control box.)
(2) Check whether the load is suitable for the product requirements.
(3) Check whether remote control batteries are installed correctly or not.
(Touching area’s backbit indicator lights.)
Exclusion of the above, if the wireless switch still has problem, please contact us for after sale service.